今天,李雷正要出门,灵光一闪:今天坐车绝对会遇到外国人,而且她!还会问路。果不其然,李雷遇到了命中的她。
幸好李雷做好了准备,一点都不慌
心中默默念起他所背下来的口语:
1.Where is the nearest bus stop?
最近的公交站在哪呢
2.Is this where I can catch the bus to the Art Museum?
去美术馆是不是在这儿坐车?
3.You have missed your stop
哥们你坐过站了~
4.How much is it to that stop?
到哪要多少钱?
5.Would u please let me know when I should get off?
到的时候你可以提醒一下我吗
6.This is your stop
你到站了
7.Get off at the next stop and then change to No.3
下一站下车并换乘3路车
8.No,u should take a No.10
不 你应该坐十号车
9.How often does the bus run?
公交车多久一班呐
10.The bus runs about every 10 minutes
十分钟一班车哦~
11.The second stop after this is your position
还有两站就到了
12.How many stops before Chinatown?
去唐人街还有几站?
13.Do I have to change anywhere?
我需要换车吗
14.Where is the bus schedule?
公交车时刻表在哪呐?
Situational Dialogue 1
A:Excuse me.Does this bus go to the newly-built cinema?
打扰一下,这辆车过去新建的电影院吗
B:No,u’ll have to get off at the bookstore,and take a No.229
不 你得在书店下车并换乘229路车
A:Thanks.How much is the fare to that stop?
到哪站要多少钱呢
A:One dollars
B:How many stops are there?
有几站?
A:Three stops including this one and the No.229 will take u right there.
算上这站一共3站.229路会送你到那里
B:Thank u
Notice: newly-built 新建的 是由两个词组成的合成词。像这样的例子还有:ant-eater(食蚁兽),old-fashioned(过时的)
Situational Dialogue 2
A:Excuse me. Isn’t this bus going to the railway station?
打扰一下,这车不是去火车站的吗
B:No,sir.You are on the wrong bus.You should have caught a No.5
不 你坐错车了你应该坐5路
A:Oh,where I can find a No.5
那我到哪儿去坐5路车
B:You can get off at the next stop and walk straight along the road.You will see the bus stop in 100 meters
你可以1下站下车并沿着路直走100米就可以看到公交站了
A:Oh,could u please remind me when we get there?
能麻烦你到站时告诉我吗
B:Sure
Should have done 表示本应该做某事,但没有做 Bus stop/station 公交站
句子量决定你的口语水平,念多几次,随口而出~
原创文章,作者:SSKTUZ,如若转载,请注明出处:https://www.beidanyezhu.com/a/41508.html